Monday, July 30, 2012

A little about me.

My name is J.T. and I am not a running professional.  In fact, I have not run with any consistency in 3 years.  So why do I have a blog called NOLArunning?  Well, I haven't always been a lazy accountant.  I grew up here in New Orleans running Sunday NOTC races with my dad.  As I grew up, I have casually enjoyed a run here or a race there, but I have never taken it seriously. This weekend as I sat around watching the Olympics, I  remembered the enjoyment I always got from running.  I called up a buddy and we went for a run in the CBD.  I got home and that was it.  I want to run.  Really run.  I want to go to the races on Sundays again.  I want to feel good again.  So here I am, sharing my adventures as I start on my way running through New Orleans.  I plan on doing more road running than track running as well as covering as much of the city as I can on foot.  I will be posting stories, pictures, goals, and achievements here.  If there is any interest, I want to hear from you.  As I said, I am no professional runner, so I have questions for you.

Follow my runs here:
http://runkeeper.com/user/JT532/profile

See you on the road!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting premise for a blog. I hope to see some NOLA scenery and a few pictures of Beau. - Senior Runner

    ReplyDelete